Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finally Some Sun

In an effort to make up for my slacking blogging lately I am going to challenge myself to post every day in May. I am smart enough to only promise to try to post something - at the very least a picture and a caption because I'm staring at my calendar and it's already looking like a busy month.



Today marked the first (of hopefully many) excursions outside for Emma. We needed to get some lawn stuff done and I figured I would treat my lady friend to playtime on the blanket in the back yard. So lathered up with SPF 50 she got and topped with a hat and she lasted for awhile out there.





Emma may not have realized this significant acheivement but I just kept thinking back to the time in March when both of the pictures below happened within 72 hours of each other.


Yay for spring in New England but fingers crossed only sunny skies out from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment