Monday, April 25, 2011

Bunnytime

To be honest, I kept forgetting about Easter. It was so late this year that I almost felt like it wasn’t even going to happen. Of course we bought an absurdly large bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs from Costco as soon as they hit shelves in February but the actual holiday kept slipping out of my mind. I’m not ashamed to admit that I didn’t put together an Easter basket until the day before or that I peeked into your current wardrobe selection for a dress instead of going out and purchasing you spectacular Easter dress. In keeping in line with the Christmas debacle of sickness, I’m currently undecided on Emma’s opinion of holidays. If I was judging just Christmas and Easter alone I would say she is not a fan but I know she will squeal in delight when next year she can hunt for eggs.

We decided against a photo with a scary Easter bunny because I have a not quite so irrational fear of people in large costumes but don’t think that Miss Emma did not get her fair share of Easter joy – she celebrated with no less than 4 Easter baskets and multiple other presents from family and those friends that we love so much we call family. It never ceases to amaze me how much our little girl is loved on.





Emma also celebrated Easter with a bath (in her new bathseat) at Grandma’s house after she pooped all over the couch.




And let’s not forget Easter with my family is not complete without the infamous lamb cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment