Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Our Eight Year Claim-versary

February is traditionally the month of love. The most often asked question during the first few weeks of the month is "what are you doing for valentine's day?" and I always respond with "nothing." I know that a certain little lady will probably bring the valentines celebrations back in full effect soon but for now I love that Larry and I don't do it. My favorite holiday of love is to celebrate our anniversary - February 9th 2003.

How is it possible that it was just 8 years ago that I forced you to claim me. I turned you from the self professed "never had a girlfriend" to the best boyfriend/husband/man bff I could ever have asked for.

Although our traditions have changed a bit since Emma arrived, I couldn't have imagined a better day to celebrate with you. You are constantly making me smile and love you more and more each day. I couldn't find any of our old pictures together so I decided to add this one... less than an hour after Emma was born I laid on the hospital bed watching you hold our daughter, and fell in love with you even more.

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (hoping Larry will read this and get the reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment