Friday, December 17, 2010

The Best Gift

It's 8 days until Christmas. If you're buying a present for me - good luck, you are going to have a hard time topping the one that we received this week.

When we put up our tree a few weeks back Larry commented on how he couldn't wait to have ornaments from Emma on our tree. I scoffed and said I didn't want any flimsy handmade paper ornaments on my tree.


But boy oh boy did I melt when Emma came home from daycare on Wednesday with this one. If you can't tell, that is her hands for the antlers and her foot for the head... not surprisingly I was told she squirmed the entire time they were trying to trace her.

I love it so much that I find myself staring at it. I love how it will always represent how tiny she was on her first Christmas and how excited we are to celebrate as a family.

If you are receiving a gift from me, good luck to you as well - I haven't started our shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment