Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Gap = LOVE

So I decided to take on a part time holiday job working at BabyGap/GapKids. I figured it wouldn't be a bad thing to have some extra spending money for christmas gifts and that the ginormous Gap/Banana/Old Navy republic employee discount would be useful for the holiday gifts.

My only responsibilities are really just to fold clothes and keep the store in order while all the crazy parents search for clothes but I've really enjoyed it. It's mindless work and is a nice break from the office environment. And, oh my I love looking at baby clothes all day. I leave the store and my ovaries are aching for a little one to put into all the adorable clothes and every week I go in, I find something else to fall in love with.

Who couldn't resist putting a teeny tiny baby in one of these? Yes, I do realize how impractical it would be to squish an infant into this


And what about the amazing acessories? Sadly, they do not make these in adult sizes

I even got Larry interested in the baby clothes with this one

But don't worry, even though it's no secret that Larry and I want kids in the near future, I haven't gone all crazy town and bought anything yet (although Larry did say I should definitely buy the Transformers tee).

No comments:

Post a Comment