Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Derek Jeter, is that you?


I came across this picture and article and all I can say is "wow." I know Derek Jeter has a little downtime now that he's done being badass and winning world championships but I don't really see him as an actor.

And I especially don't see him looking anything like this picture when he's older (aka I've seen the high top under his Yankees cap, he definitely will not have curly stringy hair if he grew it out).

Supposedly, the Yankees captain is playing himself in the upcoming movie "The Other Guys." And according to a synopsis in the New York Post, Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg play police officers who are taken off the streets after Wahlberg's character wrongly shoots Jeter in the leg after seeing him walk around with a bat. I'm a big fan of Mark Wahlberg and WIll Ferrell so I'll definitely be seeing this movie and I just hope Derek knows what he's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment