Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh, hello Fall

It's official.... it's fall. It's true that we were away for a few days in the warm sun but I can't help but feel that Fall snuck up on us this year. I was driving to work the other day and noticed that that the trees were no longer green and that leaves were already on the ground. My suspicions were confirmed when that very day, mid-phone conversation Larry said to me "hey, did you happen to notice that it's fall?".

It is always hard to say goodbye to summer and flip flops but I have to admit, there are some things I love about fall. Putting the extra blanket on the bed... pulling out warm, cozy sweaters.... and of course apple picking!

Last month, we got an early start on fall and went apple picking with the Sforzas! Brooke and I co-erced Jeremy and Larry to come with the promise of bringing along some beer for the ride and ended up at Silverman's Farm in Norwalk for a great day of apple picking.

Perfect day for picking!


Close up of the delicousness


Posing for a photo-op

I can't lie, my favorite part may have been the post-picking apple cider and apple cider donut but was so happy to spend some time with our great friends.

All photos are courtesy of the amazingly talented Brooke Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment