Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Anniversary


Today, the husband and I celebrate one year of wedded bliss. It's hard to believe that just one year ago, we stood out on the shoreline (in gorgeous 75 degree October weather) and said our "I do-s". It has been a wonderful year and I can honestly say that I am more in love than with him than I was even 1 year ago.

Tonight we return to the scene of the crime and will be having dinner at Water's Edge. I hope to catch a glimpse of someone else's start of "perfectly ever after"... but I think Larry prefers we not start off our evening by stalking a stranger's wedding so we'll see how that works out!

I love you Lawrence Anthony Ciccarelli III. Thank you for a wonderful 1st year of marriage - can't wait to see what the next year holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment