Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cocah Ciccarelli


For the second year in a row, Larry has been given the opportunity to be the assistant coach to the Shelton High School Mens Varsity Soccer Team. He has loved every second of it and I think it's safe to say that the boys love him too. Last year, we attended a dinner to celebrate the end of the season and I can't even count the number of mothers that came up to me to tell me how much their son's looked up to Larry and loved working with him and what a great guy he was. Cheers erupted as Larry stood up to give his speech. I know he truly loves coaching but it gives him a chance to play again but also because he's a great mentor and leader.

Here are some quick pics I've snapped while sitting on the very cold bleachers for some recent night games

No comments:

Post a Comment