Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lost!?!




So....another week goes by and I'm still scratching my head. I'm going to be extremely upset when Lost is done after the next season.

I didn't get into Lost until my coworker mentioned how awesome it was at the end of the first season. I figured "why not, I'll give it a try" and bought the first season on DVD. I watched one or two episodes and was hooked for good. I called out of work for the next two days and watched the 24 episodes in that two day span.

Deep into season 5 we find the dynamics of the cast shifting, we see Ben losing some of his certainty and Locke becoming even more comfortable in his surroundings. Who would have though Jack would become this huge wuss and Locke would take over as defacto leader of the island.

All in all, Lost has been a pleasure to be a part of. At the very least, each week we get to watch the show and escape into some crazy world.

That's all I have in my for the night...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment