Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm...Lost?

Another episode closer to the season finale and I find myself still wondering where we're going to end up at the end of the series. I fet like this week was a rather slow episode as we didn't see much of Locke. I expected they would have focused more on Locke/Ben since the shifting of power last week. I guess I was wrong. So i'm assuming the fact that Miles father is the guy in all of the Dharma orientation videos will be pretty important later on.

April 15th is also the end of my busy season. Now I can start enjoying regular (ish) hours at work and some extra cirricular activities. I'm heading to the Yankees game tomorrow afternoon and starting softball on saturday. I'll try to post some pics of the stadium this up coming weekend.

Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment