Monday, March 30, 2009

Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays...

With April 15th right around the corner and my busy season coming to an end I've been thinking more and more about the summer months. Barbecues, beer league softball, being able to wash my car, etc...

What I think I'm most excited about is being able to see my family and friends again. I've felt like a social invert since last fall. That probably has something to do with being broke as a joke (at least that's what I'm telling myself) but I'm still hoping to have some social life back in a couple of weeks.

Anyways...off to bed, got to get up early and dive into the wonderful world of tax. I'll leave you all with a funny clip off of hulu. If you like Christopher Walken you should check this out.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/16389/saturday-night-live-meet-the-family

No comments:

Post a Comment